With the journalism field in such a downfall, it can be quite a paranoid time to be a journalist. Some of the people you come across will be very tight and stressed but don't let that affect what you do. As an intern, you have to look at your experience with a positive outlook. I was at The Enquirer when the publication cut 10 percent of its staff. It was only my third day and it was quite a hard experience to see some of the people I had just recently met having to pack up and leave.
Although it was difficult to get past this experience, I knew that there was work to get done and things to learn. This is how everyone else at The Enquirer looked at it so I had to do the same. I was able to get past this and really have such a great time at this publication. Because of the layoffs, I found myself with more opportunities to contribute right away. I was looked at as a staff member instead of an intern because of the fact I could produce material and create my own work flow.
Internships can be a very stressful endeavor. The pressure to live up to expectations and perform like the professionals is something I worried about when I first started. The main thing is to enjoy your experience. If you are able to relax and enjoy, the internship becomes such a great time. Doing an internship in the field you love is one of the most rewarding experiences you can have. Have fun with it!
Monday, March 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
AWESOME THE PROMOTION OF GIRL BEAUTIFUL SALES KLIK HERE
ReplyDeleteGOOD PRICE AND CHEAP
http://www.ayampanggang.net
PLEASE PRICE DIRECTLY
https://panggangayammarketing.wordpress.com/2018/07/06/misteri-perihal-batu-mustika-pada-sabung-ayam-online/